Précédent   Forum GPmoto > Grand-Prix Moto > Discussions autour des GP

Outils de la discussion Rechercher Modes d'affichage
Rossi prendra sa décision concernant Ferrari en Juin ?
Vieux
  (#1)
theophil
Podium en GP

Déconnecté
Par défaut Rossi prendra sa décision concernant Ferrari en Juin ? - 17/04/2006, 09h36

MOTOGP News Sunday, 16th April 2006

Rossi to make Ferrari decision by June?

MotoGP superstar Valentino Rossi has revealed that he will make a decision on whether or not to quit the sport for F1 - and Ferrari, in the next few months.

Rossi, who has tested regularly for the team and who surprised many in a pre-season outing in Spain, when he mixed it with the usual F1 midfield, conceded though that it would be a big gamble, not only for Ferrari but him too. However following reports that Michael Schumacher will remain with the Scuderia in 2007 and 2008, having agreed a new two-year deal [see separate story], Rossi may be better placed, as the Prancing Horse will at least have the German's experience and expertise to continue to lead them - and of course he will be on hand to advise Rossi and help him as he makes the transition.

"It is a big gamble and a big risk for Ferrari - but not as big as it is for me," he confirmed to British newspaper, The News of the World. "We will know something between now and June.

"I've tried not to think about it for a while now. That way I will have a clearer mind when I have to make the decision."

The Yamaha rider though isn't seen as a good choice by all at Ferrari. Indeed it is quite the contrary with some sceptical about whether or not he can make the cut on four wheels.

"I don't think there is an anti-Rossi camp. But there are people who are thinking coldly about the pros and cons," added Rossi.

Rossi's is likely to face stiff competition for the second seat, especially as Kimi Raikkonen has apparently already signed a letter of intent to move to Ferrari from McLaren.

http://www.crash.net/news_view~t~Ros...~id~128438.htm

Réponse avec citation

Précédent   Forum GPmoto > Grand-Prix Moto > Discussions autour des GP

Règles de messages