Vieux
  (#1)
Slimdean
Victoires en GP

Déconnecté
Par défaut MotoGP Ceske Republiky Brno [14-16/08/09] - 11/08/2009, 06h23

SETUP REPORT

10/08/2009 Fiat Yamaha resume title challenge at Brno

Fresh from a two-week summer break, Fiat Yamaha riders Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo head to Brno in the Czech Republic this weekend riding high at the top of the championship. Despite a disappointing last round in the UK the pair remain first and second in the standings with seven rounds remaining, setting up a thrilling final seven-race run to the end of the season.

Brno is a special track for Rossi as the Italian took the first of his 101 career victories there, in the 125cc class in 1996. Since then he has added a 250cc win and four MotoGP victories to his tally, including a commanding one last year on the way to his eighth World Championship title, and three second places. The 30-year-old slid out of the lead in Donington last time out but remounted to finish fifth, meaning he managed to extend his lead at the top of the championship to 25 points from his team-mate.

22-year-old Lorenzo also has an impressive record at Brno, having won there in 125cc and twice in 250cc, both times from pole position. He finished tenth at the Czech track last year, a creditable performance considering that he was nursing broken bones in his foot sustained at the previous round in America. This year he arrives more or less in full fitness, having had a chance to fully recover from another foot injury, lying second in the championship and determined to put in a good performance to try to close some of the 25-point deficit to Rossi.

This year marks the 40th time a Grand Prix has been held at Brno since the 14km road circuit was first used in 1965. Today the modern track retains much of the character of the original road circuit, with its winding chicanes and dramatic elevation changes. The well-balanced nature of the circuit make it an ideal testing venue and the team will remain there after the race for a key mid-season test. Brno sees an important new rule come into existence, with all riders now restricted to just five engines for the final seven races of the season with a 10-point deduction for any rider who goes over his quota.

Valentino Rossi - "Rested and relaxed"
"The summer 'holiday' wasn't as long as usual but anyway I've had the chance to recharge the batteries in the break and I'm feeling rested and relaxed. Last time out wasn't ideal but in the end it was a positive day for us and we now have a one-race buffer at the top of the championship. Despite this breathing space we can't afford to relax for a minute because our rivals are very strong and I expect everyone to be at their best in Brno. It's a great track for me and I took my first ever win there; I'm hoping for another good result this time."

Jorge Lorenzo - "Aiming to get back on the podium"
"I'm really excited about this race after what feels like a long time without one. It was good to have a bit of a break and I used the time to work on my fitness and to completely recover from the injuries I had after Laguna, in the gym and with my physiotherapist. The result is that I feel much better than I did in Germany and England and I'm excited to be getting back on the bike. I like Brno and I have had good results in the past there, including three wins. This time my aim is to fight hard and get back on the podium."

Réponse avec citation
Re : Cardion AB Grand Prix Ceske Republiky Brno
Vieux
  (#2)
karel
Podium en GP

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Cardion AB Grand Prix Ceske Republiky Brno - 12/08/2009, 08h07

on risque d'avoir les deux yam boys bien remontés sur cette course, sur un circuit qui leur reussit bien aux deux... ça promet!

http://img1.imagilive.com/0413/9346f00.jpg

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#3)
JIJI69
Circulation

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Cardion AB Grand Prix Ceske Republiky Brno - 12/08/2009, 09h59

C'est sur ils seront favoris... Mais bon, Capirossi a dit qu'il allait TOUT déchirer !!

Dimanche une ch'tite prière au dieu Piston, une ch'tite danse de la victoire et hop, une Suz' sur le podium...

Quoiiii ? On peut réver, non ?

Un tréteau (GSV-R) n'a pas de réputation à défendre
Fan de SUZUKI mais réaliste...

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#4)
ced29
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Cardion AB Grand Prix Ceske Republiky Brno - 12/08/2009, 10h32

Citation:
Envoyé par JIJI69 Voir le message
Dimanche une ch'tite prière au dieu Piston, une ch'tite danse de la victoire
Tu danses tout ce que tu veux mais pas la danse de la pluie stp
Mais bon apparemment, va faire beau à Brno ce w-e

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#5)
JIJI69
Circulation

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Cardion AB Grand Prix Ceske Republiky Brno - 12/08/2009, 12h41

Citation:
Envoyé par ced29 Voir le message
Tu danses tout ce que tu veux mais pas la danse de la pluie stp
Aaaah, pas bête ça... Un peu de pluie pourrait mettre Vermeulen sur orbite... Merci ced29, j'en feras deux !!!

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#6)
Stoner27
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Cardion AB Grand Prix Ceske Republiky Brno - 12/08/2009, 12h47

Suis pas certain que même la pluie puisse sauver les Suzuki du triste constat que sont leurs résultats pour le moment.
la trève aura permis à Lorenzo et Pedrosa de revenir à 100% ou presque physiquement.
En l'absence de Stoner, je ne vois personne d'autre capable d'aller chatouiller Rossi que ces deux la. A mon avis, Dovi derva encore se contenter de suivre le duel à distance; malgré sa belle victoire de Donington.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#7)
JIJI69
Circulation

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Cardion AB Grand Prix Ceske Republiky Brno - 12/08/2009, 14h23

Très bonne analyse Mr Ducati. Je suis d'accord en tout point.

Etre obliger de souhaiter un miracle est la seule option des supporters de Suzuki en ce moment.

Vivement des jours meilleurs...

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#8)
brice4571
Pilote expert

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Cardion AB Grand Prix Ceske Republiky Brno - 12/08/2009, 15h56

un miracle=vermeulen.
Il a déjà été très performant sur ce circuit,il y a un top pilote en moins (stoner) le podium est possible meme si j'ai moi aussi quelques doutes.Enfin des énormes meme

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#9)
JIJI69
Circulation

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Cardion AB Grand Prix Ceske Republiky Brno - 12/08/2009, 16h08

Citation:
Envoyé par brice4571 Voir le message
un miracle=vermeulen.
Il a déjà été très performant sur ce circuit,il y a un top pilote en moins (stoner) le podium est possible meme si j'ai moi aussi quelques doutes.Enfin des énormes meme
Vermeulen est un bon, pas de doute, se sont les Suz' qui ne supportent pas la concurrence...

Dans l'interview de Capi' sur Caradisiac, j'ai lu que Suz' apporte de nouvelles pièces à Brno. L'écart entre les Yam' et les Suz' est tellement important que même avec ça, j'ai peur que les Blues passent encore un sale week-end...

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#10)
adrien
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Cardion AB Grand Prix Ceske Republiky Brno - 12/08/2009, 16h22

Les stats, un GP avec Gibernau et plus, les allocs pneus et tout le toutim

Réponse avec citation