Précédent   Forum GPmoto > Superbike, Supersport, ... > Discussions, réactions - SBK

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Rechercher Modes d'affichage
Seb Charpentier prêt pour Brno
Vieux
  (#1)
theophil
Podium en GP

Déconnecté
Par défaut Seb Charpentier prêt pour Brno - 06/07/2006, 14h57

05/07/06
Charpentier ready for a comeback at Brno

Sebastien Charpentier has recovered well from the accident that occurred during the Pirelli test session at Brno and put him out of the Misano race. Chapentier is preparing to ride the Team Winston Ten Kate Honda in the next round of the World Supersport Championship at Brno on the 23rd July. The reigning world champion has not yet decided whether to take part, in whole or in part, in the Pirelli tests that will be held at the Eurospeedway Lausitz circuit next week, but is confident that he will be fit for the next race meeting in the Czech Republic.

- First of all, how are you physically?
“Quite fit, I’d say. I’m gradually regaining top form and I’ll definitely be ready for the Brno race. Things are going very well in the rehabilitation plan I’m following and there seem to be no complications. Let’s hope it carries on like this.”

- Did you see the Misano race?
“Yes. I watched the race on TV. I was actually quite lucky with the results. My direct rivals for the title didn’t gain all that many points on me. Now it’s up to me to return to the same standards I was achieving at the beginning of the season if I want to keep or extend my points lead.”

- What are your thoughts on Massimo Roccoli’s success?
- As far as I’m concerned it was a competitive and exciting race. The circuit was very hot so I’m sure it was tough for everybody. I was happy to be out of it! Joking apart, Roccoli rode very well indeed and I’m delighted that he won in front of his own public.”

- How do you rate Sofuoglu and the man who replaced you, Vos?
“I think that Arie did very well, especially considering that last weekend he rode in four races and never really had a break. Don’t forget that when he’s not riding he’s working all day in Holland. Kenan didn’t start too well this weekend but he found a good setup in the end. Eighth place isn’t great but given how the weekend started I think he can be generally satisfied. He needs to improve, but I’m sure he’s capable of doing so.”

- How do you think it will go in Brno?
“Well, I’ll be taking things slowly to start with, seeing how I fell off there on the first day of testing last month. I’ll have to evaluate my fitness first and then decide on the right strategy for the race weekend. I’ll do everything I can to win, though, that’s for certain.”

en gros : seb se sent bien apres son accident aux essais pirelli. Mais ne sait pas encore s'il fera les essais prevus le 8/9 a Lausitz (????)

- je récupère bien et ma récupération semble bien se passé. espérons que ça continue.
- oui j'ai regardé la course de Misano a la Tv. J'ai eu la chance a la vu des résultats, mes adversaires n'ont pas pris le max de pts.
- il faisait tres chaud et j'ai eu de la chance de ne pas y etre ! blague a part Roccoli a tres bien rouler devant son propre public.
- mon remplaçant a bien rouléen considérant qu'il venait de courir 4 courses le we d'avant. N'oulbions pas qu'il travaille en hollande tous les joursqd il ne court pas. sofuoglu a eu un mauvais depart et finit 9eme. Mais au vue des difficulté du we ce n'ets pa ssi mal. Il doit progresser et je sais qu'il peut le faire.
- je vais démarrer doucement a brno voir comment ca se passe. Je vais tout faire pour gagner ça c'est certains.

Réponse avec citation
Re : Seb Charpentier prêt pour Brno
Vieux
  (#2)
Carlibus
Pilote expert

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Seb Charpentier prêt pour Brno - 06/07/2006, 16h58

Bonne nouvellee!! allez Seb!!
  Envoyer un message via MSN à Carlibus  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#3)
FuryShoei
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Seb Charpentier prêt pour Brno - 06/07/2006, 18h09

Super !!!! Allez Seb !!!
  Envoyer un message via MSN à FuryShoei  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#4)
CAPIREX
Circulation

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Seb Charpentier prêt pour Brno - 07/07/2006, 10h26

COOL, GROS GAZ SEB.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#5)
Stoner27
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Seb Charpentier prêt pour Brno - 20/07/2006, 07h48

Fais plaisir qd un pilote revient de blessure.
Même si je ne suis pas fan, bon courage Seb!!

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#6)
freelancer
Podium en GP

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Seb Charpentier prêt pour Brno - 20/07/2006, 20h44

En espérant qu'il reprenne la série de victoires dès son retour!!!
  Envoyer un message via MSN à freelancer  
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Précédent   Forum GPmoto > Superbike, Supersport, ... > Discussions, réactions - SBK

Règles de messages