PDA

Voir la version complète : BMW Présente sa collection

FracK
09/04/2005, 12h02
As the eagerly awaited MotoGP season kicks off in Spain this weekend, so will BMW’s involvement with the most exciting motorsport championship in the world. The Munich premier car maker continues for the seventh season as the Official Car of MotoGP, supplying a plethora of high performance cars for series organisers Dorna and IRTA officials to utilise throughout the 17-race season. The presentation of the cars took place on Friday afternoon on the Jerez circuit grid, right after the very first practice sessions for the weekend’s season opening Grand Prix.

Heading the MotoGP BMW fleet will be the much written about BMW M5 with its V10 engine and 507bhp whilst a powerful 6 Series will accompany the M5 to make a duo of rapid response vehicles. The Race Director will have a 750i at his disposal, the Medical Car will be in the shape of a 330i Touring together with a 545i Touring for the Safety Officer, former 500cc World Champion Franco Uncini. The Race Stewards will have the use of a X5 4.4i.

Astride the front of each Grand Prix grid throughout 2005 will be two BMW K 1200 R Power Cup Bikes as Safety Bikes. These new machines will be the basis for the new BMW Motorrad Power Cup 2005, which starts a seven race European campaign at Le Mans on May 15th, finishing at Valencia on November 6th.

Source : Motogp.com

En gros, ca donne :
Une M5 (v10....) et une série 6 pour la puissance.
Le directeur de course roulera en Série 7 (750i)
Une 330i pour la voiture de soins, accompagnée d'une 545i pour la sécurité.
Et un X5 4l4 pour les stewarts :D

Photo ici :

http://www.motogp.com/en/motogp/popup_800/popup_800_130513.htm

xleu
09/04/2005, 12h10
d'avoir mercedes en F1 nous permet de voir de belle auto sur le circuit pendant les gp.... c'est pas plus mal...