PDA

Voir la version complète : Gibernau en voie de guérison

FracK
15/04/2005, 23h58
Le pilote Espagnol s'est senti beaucoup mieux après cette première journée au Portugal.

Malgré quelques douleurs qui le poussennt à forcer sur le bras droit, le pilote est optimiste pour le GP de dimanche.

Sete Gibernau’s shoulder responded better than expected in the first day of free practice for the Portuguese Grand Prix today, with the Spaniard lapping second fastest behind Honda colleague Alex Barros. Gibernau took the morning session calmly, with weather conditions making it dangerous to take any unnecessary risks. Ultrasound and ice treatment have helped to reduce the swelling of his left shoulder tendon and, even though he finished the day feeling more tired than usual as he was forced to put more effort into his right arm, he is already feeling more optimistic than when he arrived at Estoril.

Rain showers ruined the morning session and Marco Melandri ran out of time to push for a fast lap as he got to grips with the Portuguese circuit on his first visit here with the Honda. The Italian is confident of improving his feeling and his lap times tomorrow.

nico
16/04/2005, 00h18
Quel bluffeur ce Gib. Rien que pour ça, j'aimerais le voir se faire battre de nouveau dimanche. Il aura bobo où cette fois-ci ?

supermotard82
16/04/2005, 10h39
Oué c'est vrai que si il re perd ce weekend, sa va lui foutre un sacré coup au moral et puis il va dire que son bras lui a empecher de tourner le guidon !

jojobiaggi
16/04/2005, 13h30
Ce matin il a chutté et il a mal a l'epaule le pauvre....

TONY R1
16/04/2005, 16h54
Il a du se faire une entorse au cheveu :sors

FracK
16/04/2005, 19h25
La chute effectuée lors de la session de samedi matin aurai à nouveau éveillé de grosses douleurs chez le pilote espagnol.

Sete Gibernau wasn’t in peak form when he arrived Estoril, already aware that it was going to be a Grand Prix of suffering. However, things got even worse today with a crash in the morning free practice delivering another blow to his injured left shoulder. A quick x-ray in the Clinica Mobile has revealed no fractures but did show up a further sprain to the acromioclavicular joint. Gibernau was given an anaesthetic injection which allowed him to compete in the afternoon session, when he qualified on the front row of the grid, just one tenth of a second off the pole time set by Alex Barros. Despite his performance, the worry now is whether or not he can last the full race tomorrow. This evening he will undergo anti-inflammatory injections and painkilling treatment as he aims to recover in time.
Marco Melandri knocked more than two seconds off his time from yesterday, improving his set-up and rhythm as ! he moved to the second row of the grid. The Italian overcame a crash ten minutes from the end of the session and will launch another podium challenge from fifth on the grid as he looks to repeat his magnificent performance at Jerez.

SETE GIBERNAU (2nd, 1’37”329):
“It was already going to be a tough Grand Prix for us but the crash this morning has only made things worse. My shoulder was damaged some more and we’ve had to work around it a little. We’ve got a good pace and I was able to do a fast lap thanks to the painkillers but it’s pretty clear I won’t be able to ride like that through the whole race. I don’t want to rule anything out though – the treatment I get tonight will be very important but we have to be ready to suffer and be calm enough to realise that if I am limited by my physical capabilities then it will be important to just gather as many points as possible because it’s a long season.”

Indorae
16/04/2005, 20h17
GNA GNA GNA

Il va gagner et c'est tout :p

TONY R1
16/04/2005, 21h31
Avec cette histoire de douleur à l'épaule qui s'est réveillé
lors du choc à Jerez, ça va lui servir de prétexte à chaque
fois que ROSSI montera sur la 1ère marche du podium à
sa place...

jojobiaggi
17/04/2005, 09h22
Tony is a :winner:

Anonymous
23/04/2005, 12h37
sete giberneau nouveau pape de la comedie qu il arrete a embrasse le ciel et apprenne a rester sur ces roues el comedien apuvre trompette tu ne parviendra pas a remplace rossi pour le titre
reve ou roule