PDA

Voir la version complète : Premiers essais à Assen : Réactions des pilotes

FracK
23/06/2005, 16h45
VALENTINO ROSSI – ( 2’00.840 – 30 laps)

“In the morning the bike was already good but we made a few modifications in the afternoon and, to be honest, it wasn’t quite as good as it had been in the morning and we lost some of the feeling. Anyway, we have a very good base to work from and tomorrow we can try something different. The changes to the track have taken a little bit of the taste away, but they were made for safety reasons, which means they are very important. Despite the changes it is still Assen and it is always a great pleasure to ride here, it’s a very special track. Once again the bike is working well right from the start and I think if we can improve the balance and the setting a little more, then we can make a good result in Saturday’s race.”

COLIN EDWARDS (2’01.588, 38 laps)

“It’s better than it looks! When everything is working perfectly and you find yourself in eighth place then it looks like you have a problem, but we have some very clear ideas where we can improve and we still have plenty of time. I feel like I can find another half-second tomorrow. I’ve been struggling for traction since Mugello so we’ve retraced our steps a little with the setting, made a pretty major change to the rear of the bike and it feels a lot better. I’m losing a few tenths in the new sections because I haven’t worked out which is the hot line through there yet but, like when you visit a new track, it always helps to sleep on it. Also, the corners at Assen are so unbelievably fast compared to anywhere else that it always takes me a day to get used to where I can brake – and where I don’t have to! At some tracks you can turn up and the bike works straight away but Assen is not one of them. It puts a lot of load on the bike and unless you find the right setting you can’t go fast. ”

Shinya Nakano: #56 - Tenth - 2'02.280

"The afternoon session was very difficult; I lost the good feeling I had with the bike during the cooler morning session. I improved my lap time, but it wasn't easy. The main problem is rear-end pumping and grip under acceleration on corner exit. We are still looking for a tyre direction for the race and we will try some different tyres tomorrow, hopefully with better rear-end performance. The changes to the track are better for safety, but everyone is still adjusting their braking points, they are different from last year."

Alex Hofmann: #66 - Twelfth - 2'02.409

"It's amazing for it to be so hot at Assen, but the heat did not favour our performance potential at this track. For sure we need to improve our rear-end grip and set-up for the race, at the moment it's good for a couple of laps, but the race is over 19 laps. I had a good rhythm in the morning session and we got a lot of set-up work done, but I'm looking for more, I want to push into the top ten in qualifying tomorrow."

CAPIROSSI FASTEST WITH RACE TYRES

Loris Capirossi grabbed 'pole position' on his final lap of the day. And the Ducati Marlboro Team rider set the pace while riding his number-two bike with race tyres, not a super-soft qualifying tyre.
"We are in a much better situation than we were at Barcelona two weeks ago but we still need to work on bike set-up to get more out of the tyres," said Capirossi. "The front is fine but we're still trying to find a good rear for the race. I did my fastest lap right at the end of the session on my number two bike with a race rear I hadn't used before, so we'll test that tyre for more laps tomorrow. At the moment we're not super-competitive in race trim, but Bridgestone are working so hard that we have a lot of new tyres to try here.
"I don't like the new part of the track. I preferred the original layout they got rid of a few years ago. It was very fast, you could really make a difference through there."

CHECA FEELING CONFIDENT IN SEVENTH

Carlos Checa enjoyed his first day on a Ducati at Assen, making excellent progress into this afternoon's session after a steady start this morning.
"This morning I didn't feel so comfortable on the bike but I felt much more confident this afternoon," said the Ducati Marlboro Team man. "At first the rear was moving around too much and the front end felt unstable in the fast sections, so it was difficult to keep the front on the ground. The team worked well to make some good improvements on the overall balance of the bike, so now we just need to keep working. But the faster you go, the more difficult it is to improve.
"The new chicane is quite delicate - there's not much room and it's easy to run off the track. Usually when you modify something you should make it better, but I think they've made it worse. It's a shame."

Vous n'avez pas compris? Cliquez ICI (http://priceminister.speedera.net/img.priceminister.com/cover/145238630) ;)

ValeRossi46
23/06/2005, 16h51
Lol sacré Frack
Merci pour l"info, on verra si capirex confirme demain :p

DocRossi46
23/06/2005, 17h07
merci pour l'info

Loud@y
23/06/2005, 17h24
Me suis fait eu... Merci Frack ;)

FracK
23/06/2005, 17h24
Jour de chance... VF pour Yamaha :

Valentino ROSSI (2’00.840 – 30 tours)

« Ce matin, la moto était déjà bien, mais nous avons fait quelques modifications cet après-midi, et pour être honnête, ce ne fut pas aussi bien que ce ne l’était puisque nous avons perdu une partie du « feeling ». De toute façon nous avons une très bonne base de travail et demain nous pourrons tester quelque chose de différent. Les changements du tracé ont enlevé un tout petit peu de saveur, mais ils ont été réalisés pour des raisons de sécurité, ce qui signifie qu’ils sont très importants. Malgré tout, c’est toujours Assen et c’est toujours un grand plaisir que de rouler ici sur ce circuit très spécial. Encore une fois la moto va bien depuis le début et je pense que nous pouvons améliorer son équilibre et ses réglages un petit peu, pour faire un bon résultat ce week-end. »

Colin EDWARDS (2’01.588 – 38 tours)

« C’est mieux qu’il n’y paraît ! Quand tout va parfaitement bien et que vous n’êtes que huitième, il semble que vous ayez un problème, mais nous savons clairement où nous pouvons améliorer et nous avons le temps. J’ai l’impression que nous pouvons gagner une demi seconde demain. J’ai manqué de traction depuis le Mugello, donc nous avons procédé à des changements mineurs à l’arrière et ça va beaucoup mieux. Je perds quelques dixièmes dans les nouvelles sections, car je n’ai pas encore assez testé la bonne trajectoire comme si c’était une nouvelle piste.

De plus les virages à Assen sont tellement incroyablement rapides qu’il me faut une journée pour m’y habituer, surtout pour trouver les endroits où il faut freiner et ceux où il ne faut pas ! Sur certains tracés, vous pouvez tourner et la moto suit immédiatement, mais à Assen, ça n’est pas le cas. Il y a beaucoup de charge sur la machine et tant que vous n’avez pas trouvé le bon réglage, vous ne pouvez pas rouler vite. »

;)

Indorae
23/06/2005, 17h44
MDR frack !! :) merci pour les réactions !

Ago
23/06/2005, 17h51
Mort de lol : première journée difficile pour Gibernau, dont le chef mécanicien Juan Martinez souffrait d'une "migrane attack".

En décrypté, grosse gueule de bois après la fête organisée hier soir pour les 150 participations en GP de Gibernau :hips:

nico
23/06/2005, 20h22
Déjà une belle excuse de Gib-Hollywood, ça promet pour la course.

Domi646
24/06/2005, 07h40
merci pour les infos ;)

FracK
24/06/2005, 09h10
Quand on parle du loup :

SETE GIBERNAU (3rd, 2’01”037):
“We’ve started the weekend with difficulties because my Chief Mechanic has been in hospital since this morning and that affected our work programme. In these conditions I’m trying to do all the work myself with the help of the team. The morning session was tough for all of us because we didn’t know what state Juan was in and we were hardly able to test anything. In the afternoon we made the time up and found a basic set-up for the bike, without too many changes, and I just ran up the laps to provide as much information as possible. The whole team are making a big effort to lose as little ground as possible.”

MARCO MELANDRI (5th, 2’01”242):
“It was a particularly difficult day because of the changes they made to the track – it’s m! uch easier to make mistakes now because the reference points have changed a lot. One of the corners we took in fourth gear last season is now taken in second, for example. The heat also caught us by surprise. In general I’m happy with the way we’ve started. We have to keep working on our race pace.”

MotoGP. Nicky Hayden
First free practice 4th, 2’01.946, 22 laps
Second free practice 6th, 2’01.490, 22 laps
“We made a few changes between sessions and things got better but we still have some way to go. We changed the gear ratios a little and that helped but we’re definitely not where we want to be at the end of the first day. We’re spinning up a lot on the edge of the tyre and losing time. Once we find the edge grip we’ll be in a better position as we have plenty of traction. We’ll have to sit down with the boys tonight and all pitch in to come up with a plan for tomorrow.”

MotoGP. Max Biaggi
First free practice 12th, 2’03.015, 22 laps
Second free practice 9th, 2’02.029, 22 laps
“Being 9th fastest is disappointing for me. We are in trouble, especially when it’s time to push harder. Riding like this is not fun even if I always loved this track and I like it also with the two new turns. I really hope to work it out with my team for tomorrow’s qualifying practice, even if the gap with the fastest guys is consistent. I feel in shape, I believe in my riding stile and I’m pushing it to the limit. In other words: I don’t surrender.”

Dark Angel
24/06/2005, 09h26
Merci pour les news ca promet un beau GP et j'attend de voir ce que Mister Hollywood va faire car il a deja donné une 1ere excuse, donc en gros si il se plante on saura deja pourquoi!!!! :loool:

FracK t'es vraiment un gros malin sur ca coup là ;)

:mouha: :mdr:

FracK
24/06/2005, 09h28
Bah c'est pas moi c'est lui le malin.... Hahahaa :mdr:

Dark Angel
24/06/2005, 09h29
C'est sur venant de toi je n'en attendais pas tant...

HI HI HI!!! :loool:

FenneK
24/06/2005, 16h00
Et si Mister Hollywood gagne demain, ça vous en boucherait un coin, hein?
Elle n'est pas loin la victoire, vraiment pas loin. Reste à voir s'il va réussir à prendre le devant sur Rossi ou non.
Attention car Assen est très piégeux et il n'est pas facile d'y dépasser. En outre, la moindre sortie de piste ne pardonne pas car la piste est entourée de gazon, donc quelques centimètres de penus dans l'herbe et zou, la moto part en l'air.
Avec encore une fois Hayden, Melandri et Edwards, on devrait voir du spectacle si ces 3 là prennent un bon départ.

nico
24/06/2005, 23h31
C'est clair t'as raison Fennek de rappeler qu'Hollywood peut gagner demain. Seulement c'est le cas depuis deux ans maintenant et ce début de saison est le plus calamiteux depuis qu'il a récupéré la RCV officielle. Et si il gagnait demain, je ne crois pas qu'il y aurait beaucoup de surpris ici. Je pense bien que ça lui arrivera de nouveau.