Outils de la discussion Rechercher Modes d'affichage
Re : Essais Sepang I : 15-16-17 novembre 06
Vieux
  (#51)
elbandito
Première pointe

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Essais Sepang I : 15-16-17 novembre 06 - 16/11/2006, 14h48

Merci du tuyau. Intéressant l'article sur Harald Eckl !

Au passage, chez Kawa ils ont (enfin OJ a) alterné aujourd'hui les runs entre la 800 et la 1000. Je suppose qu'ils ont fait un max de relevés télémetriques pour comparer les données entre les deux et voir ou péche la 800 et ou elle est mieux.

Dernière modification par elbandito ; 16/11/2006 à 14h52.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#52)
FenneK
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Essais Sepang I : 15-16-17 novembre 06 - 16/11/2006, 15h30

Hayden n'est pas au mieux.
Je ne comprends pas... Sur Crash.net on le voit en photo sur la moto de Checa...???
http://www.crash.net/picture_view_si...pid~319938.htm

Quelqu'un saurait pourquoi Nicky essaie la RC212V du Team LCR ?

La Surprise 2005 du Forum:
  Envoyer un message via MSN à FenneK  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#53)
bek
Première pointe

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Essais Sepang I : 15-16-17 novembre 06 - 16/11/2006, 16h06

Citation:
Envoyé par FenneK
Je ne comprends pas... Sur Crash.net on le voit en photo sur la moto de Checa...???

il cherche la plus mauvaise machine pour qd il perdra son titre 2007 .........

excuses moi fennek , mais je n ai pas pu m en empecher.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#54)
mickey
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Essais Sepang I : 15-16-17 novembre 06 - 16/11/2006, 18h29

fenneck , t es sure que c est pas tommy hayden et non nicky ? le frangin de nicky etait present , tous comme madlin .

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#55)
Seb2906
Code de la route

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Essais Sepang I : 15-16-17 novembre 06 - 17/11/2006, 10h38

p'tain, vous avez vu les temps de la troisième journées...

je crois qu'ils ne sont pas loin des temps des 990cc de l'année passée. Et en plus c'est le meilleur qui à le meilleur temps bien sur

http://www.motograndprix.com/fr/motogp/index.htm

C'est moi l'air de rien.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#56)
FenneK
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Essais Sepang I : 15-16-17 novembre 06 - 17/11/2006, 10h43

Les temps de la 3ème journée donnés par Camel Yamaha:

Unofficial Lap Times (800cc Bikes)
1/ John Hopkins (USA) Suzuki, 2’01.64
2/ Chris Vermeulen (AUS) Suzuki, 2’02.04
3/ COLIN EDWARDS (USA) Yamaha, 2’02.43
4/ Nicky Hayden (USA) Honda, 2’03.28
5/ Makoto Tamada (JPN) Yamaha, 2’03.36
6/ Toni Elias (SPA) Honda, 2’03.55
7/ Carlos Checa (SPA) Honda, 2’04.27
8/ Tadayuki Okada (JPN) Honda Test Rider, 2’04.44

Pas de trace d'OJ !!! ???

La Surprise 2005 du Forum:
  Envoyer un message via MSN à FenneK  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#57)
webamanu
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Essais Sepang I : 15-16-17 novembre 06 - 17/11/2006, 12h09

Citation:
Envoyé par mickey
fenneck , t es sure que c est pas tommy hayden et non nicky ? le frangin de nicky etait present , tous comme madlin .
C'est Suz Yosh qui il me semble est aller en Malaisie pour essayer c'est bécanes.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#58)
Seb2906
Code de la route

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Essais Sepang I : 15-16-17 novembre 06 - 17/11/2006, 12h31

Bon allé, ... je me fais plaisir .
Je vous mets les commentaires de Suzuki sur les test.
Juste pour rire, ils sont choqué car ils espérait rester dans les 2 secondes du meilleur temps du circuit et ils sont pratiquement 1 seconde plus rapide.

Conclusion, les 800cc c'est de la balle et en plus Suzuki est dans le coup. Ca promet bien du plaisir.
Voilà
Rizla Suzuki MotoGP dominates at Sepang test

Rizla Suzuki MotoGP racers John Hopkins and Chris Vermeulen finished the Sepang test at the top of the timesheets for the second day in succession, as the new Suzuki GSV-R800 continued its impressive introduction into MotoGP.

Hopkins recorded a time of 2’01.63 - half a second inside the current lap record held by Loris Capirossi on a Ducati 990 and almost a second quicker than the best lap-time that he recorded at this year’s Malaysian Grand Prix. Hopkins used his 48 laps today to test and refine engine mapping characteristics and to complete thorough evaluations of Bridgestone’s latest tyre developments. The Anglo-American’s quickest lap was set using one of Bridgestone’s new development race tyres during a 5 lap run.

Vermeulen was equally impressive and his time of 2’02.04 was also inside the current lap record, as he too found the new 800 to his liking. He completed 61 laps of the 5.5km Malaysian circuit and was able to post consecutively fast times throughout the day. Vermeulen worked tirelessly with his crew on engine and chassis settings as well as continuing with a thorough tyre test for Bridgestone.

Rizla Suzuki MotoGP will now re-group for the final pre-2007 season test at Jerez in Spain between the 28th and 30th of November, where everybody involved with Rizla Suzuki MotoGP will be hoping to develop further the high potential already shown by the 800cc GSV-R.

John Hopkins:

“It’s been a really good test and I’m happy with the way things have gone. I’ve gotta say I’m really impressed with the 800cc bike! Suzuki has stepped up to the plate and given us a good package right out of the box. We have been able to get straight into testing and work on engine strategies and all sorts of detailed stuff. We did a lot of tyre testing with Bridgestone and at the end of the day I found a tyre that really suited the bike and the track, and was able to set some fast and consistent lap-times. It’s great for the team to have such a good package at this time and moral is higher than it ever has been in my career at Suzuki. We don’t want to get too excited because there were a couple of very fast riders not at this test, but right now we can’t wait for the next test as it seems things are starting to happen!”

Chris Vermeulen:

“I’ve been to Sepang a few times with a 990, but this was the first time on the 800 and I felt quite comfortable out there today. I felt like I could lap consistently at the pace we were doing and Suzuki has certainly made some good steps with the bike coming to this test from Valencia. We tried many different engine and chassis settings, plus a lot of different Bridgestone tyres over the three days to find the best combination for the bike. I enjoyed riding the GSV-R800 a lot and we seemed to be competitive with the other bikes and riders here. Hopefully we can continue the progress at Jerez before our time off.”

Paul Denning – Team Manager:

“Following on from the Valencia test our initial hopes for the new bike were reconfirmed at this three-day test, and the 800cc engine has shown superb promise. Nobu Aoki did a good job for the team on day one and helped us to get a good base engine setting for John and Chris to get down to some serious work. Both the riders put in a huge effort and their testing was all done at a very high rhythm. The information they obtained over the three days will be relevant to both Suzuki and Bridgestone as we work on getting the 800 to its full potential.

“The lap-time of the new GSV-R800 has certainly surprised us! John and I had discussed that to get within two seconds of the 990’s lap-time at Sepang would be a reasonable result, but to be a second quicker is quite shocking! Some of our major competition was not present at this test, but nonetheless this result can only give us great hope as we move forward.

“It is also very encouraging that the Factory has a clear target to develop the bike further and improve both engine and chassis performance. To have such a solid base to work from in November gives us good reason to hope Rizla Suzuki MotoGP will be competitive in 2007.”

C'est moi l'air de rien.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#59)
elbandito
Première pointe

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Essais Sepang I : 15-16-17 novembre 06 - 17/11/2006, 12h35

Citation:
Envoyé par FenneK
Pas de trace d'OJ !!! ???
Il y a eu un probleme mecanique sur la Kawa, et du coup il n'a pas pu tourner ! Esperons que cette moto soit rapidement fiable et dans le coup. Quand on voit les temps des Suz, ca montre que tout le monde peut y arriver !

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#60)
nono_le_robot
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : Essais Sepang I : 15-16-17 novembre 06 - 17/11/2006, 13h26

Citation:
Envoyé par FenneK

moi je dirais plutot que ce sont les carénages du team LCR aux vues des jantes orange "repsol"...

Mais après peut être et aussi peut être que c'est une validation des pièces "vendu"...

http://nonothewarrior.labrute.fr

venez si vous osez!!!!
  Envoyer un message via MSN à nono_le_robot  
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Précédent   Forum GPmoto > Grand-Prix Moto > Discussions autour des GP

Règles de messages